10 Tips to Improve your Alexa Rankings
Since you’re thinking of improving your Alexa Rankings, better give non-Alexa informed people some quick run down. The Alexa is under the umbrella of Amazon that offers information on different traffic levels for websites.The ranking of traffic is measured by the amount of visitors on a particular site that has installed the Alexa toolbar so it’s not automatically generated.
Here are 10 Tips for you to consider when you want t o improve your Alexa Rankings:
- Get started with the Alexa by installing the provided toolbar and set your website as its homepage.You may also check Free SEO Tools List and SEO’s addons for alexa and google ranks .
- Put the Alexa Rank Widget on your website. This will bring in all the visitors you have dreamt of.
- Encourage use of Alexa Ranking to your friends to boost your website’s popularity as well as theirs.
- Start blogging about the Alexa Ranking to get the developers aware that you’re satisfied.
- Keep your URL visible to Webmasters. This way they can tag you.
- Pay-per-Click Campaigns are good to increase your traffic so buy advertisements from Google AdWords, ABC Search, 7Search or MIVA to name a few.
- If you have a popular entry make sure to add an Alexa Widget so it could better keep track of the movement of traffic there.
- Banner ads and links should also be acquired from forums and websites of Webmasters.
- Utilize the powers of MySpace.
- For very new websites, use Alexa auto-Surfs like Surf Sieve to give you a boost on your traffic.