5 Tips to Be Creative with Your Printers
Someone says it right that “Imagination is the beginning of creation. You imagine what you desire, you will what you imagine and at last you create what you will”. If you have some spare time and want to touch your creative angels then here are 5 tips to be creative with your printers:
- Always clean your printer habitually. There are two main advantages of cleaning the printer: First, the machine’s inkjet cartridges will have lower chances of so-called “paper jams” occurrence. Second, the interior and exterior areas will benefit more pristine-like prints in the future. Clean your printer by simply wiping the machine using a lint-free cloth for at least a month.
- Use a card stock when you’re going to fit the paper size you need for printing. As much as possible, you should tape the card stock piece by using a piece of fabric. Gently tape the card stock’s edges to maintain its appropriate place that will help your printer function successfully.
- Use a “Freezer Paper” when cleaning the printer’s shiny exterior parts. Place them around the opposite sides of the card stock wrapped with fabric. Put a warm iron on the freezer paper’s sides and let it stay for about 3 – 4 minutes. Carefully peel the iron from the printer’s freezer paper exteriors after a few minutes.
- Get rid of static electricity or “grounding” risks. The latter is primarily caused by the printer’s damages. For you to avoid this, always make sure that your printer’s wiring is properly installed and 100% safe from unnecessary exposure.
- Make use of “Pre-paid Fabrics”. They are believed to be essential in maintaining the printer’s safety. You can also make use of “Low Tack Spray” adhesives, which allows the printer to adhere any sheets of paper using fabrics that were peeled off from the machine.