How to Change Laptop Lid Close Action
Want to change what happen when you close your laptop lid? Normally, when you close your laptop lid, it automatically goes to sleep. But you can easily change it though the power options of your laptop.
In order change what happens, follow the simple steps below
1. Click on the Battery icon in the taskbar and click on on More Power Options.
2. Click on Change Plan Settings.
3. This will open the plan settings for the selected power plan. Now, click on Change Advanced Power Settings.
4. Find Power Buttons and Lid in the list and expand by clicking on the “Plus” sign.
5. Expand Lid Close Action and select the desired action when you close your laptop lid.
And you are done. This guide will work with Windows Vista and Windows 7.