How to backup your bookmarks with free bookmark manager
What if you lost the sites having need full resources for Blogging, Business or resolving your queries ? A managed bookmarks is worth than wasting time in searching on engines like Google. Documented and managed resources are very necessary in professional life and today we are going to review a free bookmark manager for backing up our precious researched bookmarks.
How to backup your bookmarks with Fruitfultime Bookmarkmanager
Its a free bookmarking tool aimed for Bloggers ,Developers ,Graphic Designers ,Students ,Professionals and other Office Workers. This will help in searching through hundreds of bookmarks without wasting time on mail logs or search engines. You can easily bookmark websites, Applications, files, documents and folders and instantly backup your old bookmarks. Here are few steps to backup your old bookmarks exported from Browser:
- Download and Install Fruitfultime Bookmarkmanager
- Open up your Firefox browser and go to Bookmarks>Organize Bookmarks>Export Bookmarks into Html file
For Firefox browser
Export Bookmarks into Html file exported from browsers
For Chrome browser
Export Bookmarks into Html file from Chrome
- Save the files on the desktop (you can save it anywhere)
- Open your Fruitfultime Bookmark Manager and Import Html files from Desktop (Where you saves your bookmark files) Bookmarks will starts importing from the file
Bookmarks imported successfully from the file
- Its Done, Now you can easily access your valuable resources with simple searches. For example when i searched for the term “jQuery” in my bookmarks then it reflects the perfect lists of useful resources from my bookmarks.
Link to Download and Install Fruitfultime Bookmarkmanager
Note: There are other methods to backup and synchronize the bookmarks. I also use Xmarks for online backup and Bookmark Sync.
Very detailed post, wonderful information. I will going to try this and report back for further clarifications.
They just sit around attending sponsored party dinner functions, waiting for some nice things to happen to them one day. ,
? But he should have felt foolish long before, even been inhibited from making such comments, given that he runs an institution that also operates with federal backing, and could leave the taxpayers with vast liabilities. ,
Nice step by step tutorial for backup bookmarks.Is there any way to backup our password too. Article Retweeted!
.-= Himanshu´s last blog ..Top blogging excuses on which I laugh out loud =-.
How to #backup your #bookmarks with free bookmark manager http://bit.ly/zkLuK