Matt Mullenweg in wordcampindia : 21-22 Feb 2009
WordCamp is a type of conference event that focuses straightforwardly on everything related with WordPress. I feel very roused that Wordcamp India is India’s first ever largest blogging event scheduled for 21st, 22nd Feb’09 where Matt Mullenweg , the founder of WordPress is joining us.Most of the indian bloggers and the wordpress lovers are very excited for the wordcampindia.
Update: Om Malik of GigaOm will be joining us as a second special guests.
Do you know? The venue of the wordcamp is Adobe India Office at Noida which is only about 5Km away from my home.
Their is very nominal registration fees ( Individual day ticket : INR 250, Full event ticket : INR 400.) in order to target the right audience.
- Keynote : by Surprise guest – one of the top 100 influential bloggers by CNET
- How to get started after installing WordPress : Abhijeet Mukherjee
- Talk : State of the word : by Matt Mullenweg
- Optimizing ads on your WP blog : Amit Agarwal, Digital Inspiration
- Implementing SEO in your WP blog : Mani Karthik
- Intellectual property rights/copyrights : Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme court of India
- WordPress as CMS for business sites : Ravish Ahuja, justskins.com
- WordPress, a lifestyle – Praval Singh. Mediaredefined
- WordPress.TV – by Matt Mullenweg
- Best Feature suggestion for WordPress – Matt Mullenweg , with moderator
- Panel discussion – the amended India IT act 2000 – Pavan Duggal, Advocate, Supreme court of India
- Writing WordPress plugins – Mayank Gupta, Blog Design Studio
- Making WP lighter – Shreyas, from RadioVerve
- Adobe’s new AIR apps – Adobe representative
- Session on podcasting – Aditya Mhatre, Indicast
- Blogging vs Journalism – Panel debate
For more details of the event http://wci.eventbrite.com/